Monday, January 4, 2016

My 1st Transfer

Hi everyone!

How was everyone's New Year!?

So I just got off of the phone with President Samuelian and I am being emergency transferred! I'm being transferred to the Monmouth zone, which is about an hour from the mission home in Newberg. I'm actually replacing Sister Rasmussen (MTC Companion), who is going home because she needs surgery on her back. I'm super sad right now because I love LaPine so much, and I will miss the people sooooo much. But I know that this is an answer to prayer, it's just not the answer I wanted haha. I'm so grateful for the time that I got to spend in LaPine, and for all of the people who loved me and took care of me. Sorry that this email is a bit depressing and sad haha. I've got to get everything packed because I leave LaPine tomorrow. I love you all!

Love,
Sister Hanna

PICTURESDrinking Jamba Juice in below freezing weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment