Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Miracles are everywhere!

Hello!

 I have had an awesome week! To start off, we had zone conference on Thursday! All the missionaries in the Bend and Redmond zones met together to have a meeting with President and Sister Samuelian. I love them so much! It was an all day meeting and it was so spirit filled and incredible. We talked a lot about praying for missionary experiences and encouraging our wards to pray for them as well. We also talked a lot about fears and doubts. Sister Samuelian talked about how the adversary is the father of all lies and the author of all fear. She told us, "don't let the adversary scare you"! I loved zone conference, I can't wait until the next one.

So zone conference is also where we get our cars inspected. Dad, you'll be glad to know that our car won the cleanest car award! Thank you for drilling it into my head about how a car should be properly cleaned!

My companion and I have an investigator on date for baptism! AHHHH! Her name is Trish, and she is so excited to be getting baptized! Her testimony is so incredible, and I have seen it grow so much in the last few weeks. We also have another investigator who we are setting on date tonight! He's the grandson of a family in the ward. He's already told us that he's getting baptized, we just have to set the date! The work in LaPine is on FIRE!!! I am so excited!

Sorry this is short, but I love you all and I just want you to know how AMAZING missionary work is!!! You see miracles every day! I encourage you all to pray for missionary experiences! You may not have a tag on your shirt, but you have one painted on your heart.

Love,
Sister Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment