Monday, June 27, 2016

So this email is going to be SUPER short. We had zone pday today and I have hardly anytime to email.

This past Thursday we had a farewell meeting with President and Sister Samuelian. They're going home on the 30th :( Let me tell you, saying goodbye to them is way to emotional for my comfort! I love both of them so much and they have done so much for me and every single missionary in the OSM. I know that they were called of God, and I am so grateful that I was called to this mission because it's the BEST MISSION IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD AND NOBODY CAN TELL ME DIFFERENTLY. I'm excited for the privilege that I have to serve under two mission presidents. And I'm just as excited to meet the Tateoka's. God has incredible things in store for myself as well as the Oregon Salem Mission (which is the best mission on the face of the planet).

Love,
Sister Hanna

PICTURESSaying goodbye to President & Sister Samuelian ~ This is the Keizer & Forest Grove zones. We all signed the flag









No comments:

Post a Comment