Monday, June 13, 2016

Hello!

Guess what? You got it, transferred. After being in Monmouth for 6 months, they're ready to get rid of me and pass me off to someone else. Haha just kidding, they love me here! (I say that with humility haha). Tomorrow I'll be transferred to my new area, and where that is, I don't know yet. In this mission you don't find out where you're going or who your new companion is until the transfer meeting. I'm excited to meet new people and experience a new area! I am sad though to say goodbye to so many people here in Monmouth. The weekend has been filled with lots of hugging goodbye.

Nothing much to report from this past week. All of our investigators are out of town for vacations and graduations, so it has been pretty quiet in this little town.

Here's something about the Oregon weather - it's nuts! Last week it was in the 90s and now it's in the 60s! Get it together, Oregon! It's a pretty common thing around here to say "just wait 5 minutes" when the weather starts to act up, because it'll change just as fast as it begun haha.

I'm anxious to see where I'll be transferred! Tune in next week to find out!

Here's a scripture that I discovered the other day:

1 John 1:5 - This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

Love,
Sister Hanna

PICTURESOur district (featuring Elders Hebdon and Alger on the left, they're not in our district but as the zone leaders they were visiting) ~ Hermana Holt. She's super tall (I'm talking 6 feet 3 inches tall! She rocks it!!) and super nice and beautiful! ~ Said goodbye to Lorna! She's one of our eternigators (eternal investigator). I'm wearing a pair of her "Woody Allen glasses". It's a joke and how it got started I'm not sure haha! ~ This is our sisterhood wall up in the apartment. Every companionship who's served in the area is up on the wall along with the dates they served ~ One of the families in the ward lives on a giant blueberry farm ~ We have a cherry tree in our front yard. We went cherry pickin!








No comments:

Post a Comment