Monday, August 22, 2016

Hi!

Another week has flown by! Time is weird as a missionary!

So we had another good week! We took another temple trip with our investigator Austin and some of our ward missionaries. Austin said that he really enjoyed the temple and he thought it was beautiful! He had no idea what a temple is and what it's for and he said it was really fun to learn about why we build temples and what happens inside. We also had a lesson with Austin the day after visiting the temple. We presented him with a baptismal date! He didn't commit to it, but he said he would pray about it.

One of the highlights for the week was when I got to go on exchanges with Sister Munford! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! And just like old times! It's crazy to think that we were companions a YEAR ago! WHERE DOES THE TIME GO?! We spent the day street contacting, which isn't my favorite thing to do. But, with Sister Munford by my side, we sure made the best of it!

I love being a missionary! Preaching the gospel brings a happiness into my life that I didn't know existed! I know that the Savior is standing by my side whenever I talk to anybody. He's promised us that He will never leave us, and I know that that promise is true!

Until next week!

Love,
Sister Hanna

PICTURESAt a member's house ~ On the bridge that crosses over the Willamette River


No comments:

Post a Comment