Monday, August 15, 2016

Hello all!

This past week was a really good one! We got 4 new investigators! They were all referrals from the Elders in another ward, and we've got visits planned with all of them this week! The work is really moving forward here in the Salem YSA!

The biggest highlight of this past week was our investigator Ryan's baptism! To start off, on Tuesday we took him and his fiance to the visitor's center at the Portland temple! They LOVED it! And they already have an appointment set up with the Bishop to get their temple recommends! And yesterday was his baptism! Ryan is awesome! He changed so much in just the past 6 weeks! He's happier, brighter, and filled with the spirit! I love seeing people changed by Jesus! When Ryan first started taking the lessons, he didn't know or feel that there was a God in heaven who loved him. And now he reads his scriptures and prays everyday!

I love this gospel! I know that it can change and heal hearts! I know that Christ died for each and every one of us, and I know that our Father in heaven knows and loves all of us.

Love,
Sister Hanna

PICTURESSalem Zone, Sister Munford is my STL!






No comments:

Post a Comment