Monday, December 28, 2015

Happy New Year (Almost)

Hi everyone!

How was everyone's Christmas?! Christmas in the mission field was amazing! We spent a lot of our time this past week Christmas caroling! We went with a family to a bunch of different people's houses, trudging through the deep snow and all! It was so neat to see the spirit work through all of these people as we sang on their front porches. Music is such a great way to feel the spirit!

So we have two investigators who are close to a baptismal date! Nick and Barbara! They're both thinking of January 9th as a baptismal date. Keep them in your prayers!

I would have to say that the best part of this week was getting to see my family! I can't believe that 6 months has already flown by! I loved seeing and hearing their voices, especially my brothers.

Again, I apologize that this email is short, but this week was a bit slow because of Christmas. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this Christmas spirit and will carry it with you into the new year. I love you all!

Love,
Sister Hanna

PICTURESChristmas Caroling ~ Christmas Skype ~ Christmas








No comments:

Post a Comment