Monday, March 21, 2016

Happy Easter!

Hey everyone! This week flew by! Actually, it's starting to feel like every week is flying by. I can't believe I'm already halfway through my mission! What the heck, man!

Anyways, I've always liked the Easter holiday, but being on a mission during the Easter season has helped to increase my love of this holiday by so much! Easter isn't about fluffy bunnies and Easter egg hunts! All it is about is our Savior and the Atonement! "And lo, he shall suffer temptations, and pain of body,hunger, thirst, and fatigue, even more than man can suffer, except it be unto death; for behold, blood cometh from every pore, so great shall be his anguish for the wickedness and the
abominations of his people. ...And lo, he cometh unto his own, that salvation might come unto the children of men even through faith on his name; and even after all this they shall consider him a man, and say that he hath a devil, and shall scourge him, and shall crucify him." (Mosiah 3:7,9) We can't even comprehend what kind of pain and suffering the Savior had to go through, but we do know that He did it all for us. Christ is the only person who can say "I know how you feel" and truly mean it. Because of Christ and His Atonement, we can always, even in our darkest hour and most disastrous errors, look to the Son of God and live.

I love my Savior Jesus Christ! And I know that He loves me! I know that He died for me and for everyone else on this earth. And I know that He raised triumphantly from the grave and has taken away the sting of death. "He is not here: for He is risen." (Matthew 28:6)

I hope all of you will take the time to think of the Savior this Easter, and I pray that all of you will be able to experience the power that comes from using the Atonement of Jesus Christ.
Happy Easter!

Love,
Sister Hanna

PICTURESMonmouth Zone


No comments:

Post a Comment