Monday, December 26, 2016

Final Pday!

Welp,

This is my last email.

Thank you to everyone who has been a part of this experience with me! I couldn't have done it without you!

PEACE OUT, OREGON!

Love,
Sister Hanna

PICTURES: People go ALL OUT here for Christmas in Oregon. This tree was massive ~ Christmas Eve dinner with Ashley & Allison Weaver ~ Sister Hart got me a really awesome gift for Christmas! It's a white picture frame that she had a bunch of YSA people sign. She stole a picture off of my wall and put it in the frame. I love it! ~ Christmas breakfast with Sisters Mickelson & Elizondo ~ Playing card games while the other two sisters were skyping ~ Last time I'll see Sister Munford until February! And then I'll have to call her Heather, weird ~ Zone picture: I'm laying of the floor "dead" because I'm going home.


















No comments:

Post a Comment